UBC Athletics and Recreation is pleased to announce the completion of the Student Recreation Centre hallway and change room renovations project.
“We are very happy with the final project,” stated Kavie Toor, Associate Director of Business Development and Facilities with UBC Athletics and Recreation. “Student feedback was really important to us, and we took all of it into consideration. We hope students can keep enjoying the space and continue to live active lifestyles at the Student Recreation Centre.”
- New bathroom vanities, sinks, and fixtures in the men’s and women’s locker rooms
- New flooring in the men’s and women’s change areas
- New hand dryers in the men’s and women’s bathrooms
- Privacy screens and doors in the women’s shower facilities
- Wider benches and seating in the change rooms
- Updated and brighter paint in the hallways and change rooms
The project was completed in just 14 days to ensure the facility was ready for the start of the academic school term.
Completion date: September 2013