UBC Tennis Centre
The UBC Tennis Centre has a total of 12 indoor courts and 1 outdoor court. A state of the art 7,175 m2 facility houses 8 indoor courts along with one beautiful outdoor court on the west side of the building offering maximum privacy. We also have 4 indoor courts inside the UBC Tennis Bubble, which offers another great playing option.
The updated facility is equipped with full amenities – accessible washrooms / change rooms with showers, day-use lockers, a water fountain, a meeting room, and multi-purpose rooms.
Please visit UBC Tennis Court Bookings for Single Session Court Bookings at the UBC Tennis Centre.
Please note that UBC Students, UNA members, and CSC members must book in person with a valid ID to receive discounted rates during applicable times.
Prices in effect until March 31, 2022. Prices do not include GST.
Bookings for the Multipurpose Room and Boardroom that go over the 10 hour duration will be charged $40/hr for the Multipurpose Room and $50/hr for the Boardroom.
Main Facility (8 Courts)
Tennis Bubble (4 Courts)
For day-to-day regular court bookings, please book online or by calling the Operations Desk.
For advanced, group, tournament or multi-court bookings, please use
UBC Tennis Centre
- 8 indoor courts
- 1 outdoor court
- Surface – premier court / plexipave standard – Australian and US Open blue – pace is medium / slow
UBC Tennis Bubble
- 4 indoor courts
- Surface – plexipave standard – pacific blue and light green – pace is medium / fast
- There is street parking with meters on East Mall (west of the Tennis Centre) and the multi-level Thunderbird Parkade on Thunderbird Blvd (across Thunderbird Blvd from the Tennis Centre). Visit UBC Parking for more information.
Hours of Operation
Hours listed are when staff are available to contact by phone and email. Access to facility is by appointment-only due to COVID-19.
June 21 – September 3
- Mon – Fri: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Sat – Sun: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Stat Holidays: Closed
All dates/times are subject to change
Lessons & Programs
Visit the UBC Recreation website for tennis lessons and programming.