John M.S. Lecky UBC Boathouse
The John M.S. Lecky UBC Boathouse is a fully floating facility nestled along the banks of the historic Fraser River, with spectacular views of the North Shore Mountains, just minutes from the Vancouver International Airport and the heart of Richmond’s Business and entertainment district. Boasting a spacious, modern design infused with natural light, and state-of-the-art multi-media capability, the John M.S. Lecky UBC Boathouse’s exquisite event hall can accommodate all types of events from small meetings, corporate events, social gatherings and large formal events.
UBC Boathouse event site with more details and information is located here: www.ubcboathouse.com.
Facility Rates / Rental Requests
For information regarding rates, visit the John M.S. Lecky UBC Boathouse website.
- 2,640 sq ft event space opens onto a 44′ by 10′ balcony overlooking the Fraser River
- Capacity for seated functions up to 150 guests, or standing functions up to 185 guests
- Built-in audio system with microphone
- Wireless Internet, projection system and smart TV
- Flexible floor-plan arrangements
- Lounge area with fireplace
- Full-service food and beverage facilities
- Conveniently located close to the Vancouver International Airport, Richmond Olympic Oval and central to Richmond’s dining, shopping, entertainment and business district
- Corporate Concierge option
- Customizable team building opportunities in both rowing and dragon boating available to add as a package option to any event hall booking
- There is free parking along River Road
7277 River Rd
Hours of Operation
Event hall space can be booked for any type of function between 5:00 am and 3:00 am daily.
For office hours or to inquire about tour bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.827.2011.
Programs & Lessons
Visit the UBC Recreation website for community rowing and paddling programming.
Manager, Facility & Programs